A great frozen curried vegetable recipe to try !
- Carrots, potatoes, french beans (cut into tiny cubes) 2
- Canned corn 1/2 can
- Peas 1/2 pack (frozen)
- Onions(finely cut) 1 cup
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Cloves 2-3
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Bay leaves 1-2
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
- Mustard seeds as required
- Cumin powder as required
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped
1. Make a paste of the tomatoes and 1/2 cup of onions in the blender.
2. Boil all the vegetables in a pressure cooker and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry mustard, jeera, and all the spices.
5. Once mustard splatters, fry the onions till light brown.
6. Add tomato-onion paste and saute until oil separates.
7. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder and salt.
8. Add the vegetables and cook on low flame for 7 - 8 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot. Can be served with rice or chappathis. The frozen curried vegetable recipe is ready....enjoy it !